At North East Financial Services we offer a comprehensive range of mortgages from across the market, which helps us to find the most suitable deal for your circumstances.
Here are a few of the products we can offer you:
- First Time Buyers – we could find the right deal to help you get on the property ladder.
- Purchases – we can help you find a mortgage for your new home.
- Remortgages – whether you want a new deal or are raising capital we could help.
- Buy to Let – find the right deal to secure your investment.
North East Financial Services Ltd (FRN 437314) is an appointed representative of Primis Mortgage Network, a trading name of First Complete Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN: 435779) for mortgage and non-investment insurance advice. The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate some forms of Buy to Let.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
There may be a fee for the provision of our professional mortgage service. We are committed to treating our customers fairly, the amount of the fee will be dependant upon your individual circumstances and this will be agreed with you before any application is submitted on your behalf.
We will charge a broker fee of between £0 and £995, payable on application. The amount we will charge is dependent on the amount of research and administration that is required.
As an established family business, with over 20 years experience in the mortgage market, we are able to provide a personal touch, with friendly staff that have been hand picked and with the knowledge to provide professional qualified advice. With access to a comprehensive range of the mortgage market and some exclusive products, we will work with you every step of the way to understand your circumstances in order to find the right solution for you.
We can provide the following services:-
* YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
There may be a broker fee of between £0 and £995. the amount that we charge is dependent on the amount of research and administration that is required. Any fee details will be confirmed after initial free consultation.
We take out insurances to protect our home, contents, travel, cars, mobile phones and even our pets, but we forget the most important thing; ourselves, our family and our ability to pay the mortgage should something happen.
If you’re in good health, it’s all too easy to think you’ll never need Life, Critical Illness Cover and Income Protection. But if serious illness or injury does touch your life, having the right cover that enables you to pay off your mortgage and cover the bills will make all the difference.
North east Financial Services Ltd can provide you with the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you and your lifestyle are protected if something should happen.
We offer a range of policies depending on your needs. We can talk through the various options available to ensure you have the right policies that are within your budget.
We offer the following types of protection:
- Life Cover – This comes in two main forms: Level Term Assurance or Decreasing Term Assurance. Level Term Assurance will give you the same amount of cover throughout the life of the policy and pay out that amount if you make a claim. Decreasing Term Assurance will decrease over the term, usually to match your decreasing mortgage amount, and pay out the current amount when a claim is made.
- Critical Illness Cover – Critical Illness and Serious Illness insurance policies pay out a cash lump sum when you are diagnosed with a particular illness or suffer injury from a serious accident. In the event of your diagnosis, money paid out from a Critical Illness policy could be used to help maintain your standard of living, pay off your mortgage and, if needed, pay for private healthcare.
- Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance – a type of Accident, Sickness and Unemployment Insurance, covers your monthly mortgage payments and certain related costs for a specified period of time if you are suddenly unable to work due to an accident, sickness or involuntary unemployment.
- Building and Contents Insurance- North East Financial Services Ltd act as a credit broker not a lender for contents and building insurance
The Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance we have access to is optional. There are other providers of payment protection insurance and other products designed to protect you against loss of income. For impartial information about insurance, please visit the website at www.moneymadeclearorg.uk.
The typical cost is £5.75 per £100 of monthly benefit. This is based on someone aged 35 and with a 30 day waiting period.